Jeffery R. Krzywon
Jeff Krzywon is a chemical engineer at the NCNR at the National Institute for Standards and Technology in Gaithersburg, MD. He is responsible for the operation and maintenance of the 30 meter small-angle neutron scattering (SANS) instrument on NG-7, and is also the administrator of the SANS and laboratory facilities websites.
- BS in Chemical Engineering, Johns Hopkins University (2002).
- MSE in Chemical Engineering, Johns Hopkins University (2004).
- Masters Thesis Title: Solution Based Synthesis and Functionalization Methods of Nickel Nanorods.
- Shear effects on colloidal and polymeric systems
- Solution based nanoparticle synthetic methods and the use of colloidal systems to control particle shape and size.
- Ultimate Frisbee, Soccer, Reading, Cooking, Movies
- Jeffery R. Krzywon
National Institute for Standards and Technology
100 Bureau Drive, Bldg. 235, STOP 8562
Gaithersburg MD 20899
- (301)975-6650 (office), (301)921-9847 (fax)