CHRNS Education & Outreach Programs
A focus on visual instructional materials is important to appeal to a wide range of people. As such, CHRNS has produced and/or uses a series of videos that can appeal the range of audiences from elementary school students to members of our scientific community.
Videos for Students
To instruct visiting scientists in the use of the SANS Reduction and Analysis software, SANS team members produced this series of videos.
- SANS Fundamentals - An overview of the small-angle neutron scattering technizue, with a focus on theory.
- SANS Experimental Methods - A how-to video on planning a small-angle neutron scattering experiment with a focus on what data is necessary to reduce SANS data.
- SANS Data Analysis - A general step-by-step guide on analyzing SANS data. A PDF copy* of the presentation shown is also available.
- SANS Concentrated Particle Solutions - An explanation of the correlation between particle interactions and SANS data.
- SANS Dilute Particle Solutions - How to interpret SANS data when particles have no interactions.